The intentions of this website are:
- To motivate ARE candidates to study for the architect registration exam and pass, and encourage others to do the same.
- To be used as an online resource for anyone interested with architecture licensure.
- I learn a lot more when I feel like I’m teaching. This blog is a way for me to teach not only myself, but others as well.
- To provide reliable, informative and organized information about the processes of licensure.
My goals are to:
- Study for and pass the ARE. I will continue to maintain this website and make sure it has the most relevant information possible.
- Do my best to answer every comment and question that is asked of me as soon as I can.
- Find out the best resources for passing the architect registration exam and share them with you.
- Be the NUMBER ONE ARE preparation resource.
This website is NOT:
- An official California Architects Board (CAB) or the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) website or an affiliate thereof. Again, archexamhandbook.com is not approved or endorsed by the CAB or NCARB.
- Although you will see products for sale on archexamhandbook.com, their purpose is to help you pass your architect exam, not for scamming or stealing your money, which I know is tight for all of us right now.
Thank you for your support and for using archexamhandbook.com as your trusted ARE prep resource.